Wednesday, December 31, 2008

bad week and 2 cute pics

Eww, this week has been a hard one. I got food poisoning and was in bed for 2 days! It was HORRIBLE and I thought I was dying (I know a little dramatic, but when your throwing up every 30 minutes that's how you feel!) Thank god my Dad was here to lend a hand with the boys. Seth was so worried about me and wouldn't leave my side. My sweet little boy would come to bed and just lay with me. Its a memory I will cherish forever! So now that I'm healthy (and 6 lbs lighter...hey gota have some benefit, right?) I will get back to this blog! Here are 2 pics I have taken of my little men! They just continue to make me smile everyday!

I love this pic of Adam!


Seth has been wanting rain boots for months and I finally found a pair that would fit! He LOVES them and wears them everyday

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear that you were so sick...yuck! But hey,6lbs, that's a plus for sure. :)

Yep, those boys are sure cute!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Katie!!!! i'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. the pics of your boys are precious!!! miss you.