Friday, December 12, 2008

Seth's Christmas Pageant

My little man is growing up! He had his very first Christmas Pageant last weekend for his preschool. He was so excited to sing, Frosty the Snowman and Santa Claus is Coming to Town. I rehearsed these songs with him all week long. He knew every word! When we entered the auditorium he got very scared, he thought he had to go on stage by himself *so cute*. Once he saw Dylan and Tyler from his class and realized he would go up with his buddies he was excited again! He did great on stage, sang and danced! It was a wonderful day and a great memory! Made me a little sad though, he's growing up!


my Dad and my boys

this was him dancing

cheesy smile right after his debut

right in the middle

my little man!




His class

right before he went on!

at home before his debut

1 comment:

Michelle said...

He is so cute and growing up way too fast.