Monday, December 15, 2008

Adam is 3 months old!

Tomorrow my littlest man graduates from a newborn to an infant. He will be 3 months old! It has gone by so fast. Here is a little bit about him...

He loves...
-Seth kissing his nose
-being held like a football
-me laughing at him
-his brown animal blanket
-his stoller...finally...thank god!
-his bath
-dog rattle my Mom sent him

He hates...
-people singing to him, haha
-tummy time
-getting dressed
-wind in his face

His milestones...
-has 2 TEETH, crazy!!..but my Dad will tell you its true! both teeth have broken thru the skin...
-holds a rattle
-holds his hands together
-smiles and laughs
-follows me with his eyes when I walk around a room
-trying to roll over...not there yet

Other tidbits....
-gets cranky for only ten minutes before he goes to bed at night
-sleeps on his side
-doesn't eat much in the morning
-loves his swing
-doesn't mind being dirty or wet...ewww!

Adam we absolutely adore you! We love you so very much and feel so blessed to be your parents!






1 comment:

Michelle said...

3 months...really? That went so fast! He is adorable and I can't wait to meet him.

Two teeth really...wow...poor baby. :)