Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Life has been so insane this week. I have been so busy that blogging just wasn't in the picture. Its been a good week though. Went to 3 kids x-mas parties and 2 dinners! Whew, can't wait for life to slow down a bit. Many of you have asked how we are doing having Loren gone...well I can honestly say we are fine. Before Loren left (3 weeks ago today) we did our own Christmas Eve and Christmas. It was very special to us and I wouldn't of had it any other way. The boys are at a great age where they have no idea when Christmas actually is so it went perfectly. Since we had our Christmas 3 weeks ago it feels like Christmas already passed. But of course Seth has his Grammie's and Aunt Becky's gifts to open tomorrow...okay I'll admit it, yes, I bought him a couple more gifts to open tomorrow too!

Tomorrow we will be heading to my good friends Niki and Loren's (yes her husband has the same name as mine) house for dinner! We will miss Loren dearly tomorrow but we have been so blessed this year that I can't complain. Love you all and Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas Katie...love you and am thinking of you!!