Friday, December 19, 2008

A miracle has happened!

We have experienced a miracle!
Seth loves Santa!!!

It took him 4 years, yes 4 years! Here is a picture of him at 1 with Santa. As you can see he is terrified!!! It was a horrible experience for all of us. Seth was scared to death of Santa and Loren and I felt horrible for making him sit on his lap!

So the past 2 years we have avoided Santa because he truly was scared of him. I didn't see the need to scare him so we just stayed away.



Well this year was the exception! He has seen Santa 3 TIMES AND LOVED HIM! I never thought this day would come!!!

At Loren's work party!



At his preschool!



At the community center!



What a fun time it has been watching him with Santa this year!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So funny... I have yet even tried to take Christian to see Santa. I know it will be a nightmare! Maybe next year...Seth gives me hope! :)