Tuesday, December 16, 2008

USO Concert

What a day, whew! So Niki, Michelle and I lined up to see the FREE USO concert tour on base and well, we were the first people there...HAHA! We met at noon and thought that would give us plenty of time since doors didn't open till 1:30. So needless to say we had an awesome view...first row, center stage. All the acts were AWESOME! There was a HUGE feeling of patriotism in the hanger. Made me feel proud to be a military wife! What a FUN day!

And My Dad said the boys were great!! It was a wonderful day. Made me miss Loren a lot.


Niki- just love her! Been friends for 3 years! Germany would not be as awesome if it weren't for her. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself when she moves in May *tears*


Michelle- awesome girl!

bad pic but its me

Kathy- from that stand-up reality show

Lewis Black-FUNNY!!!

Kellie Pickler- not my favorite music but she had a good voice

Kid Rock- was AWESOME! And FUNNY! Said so many nice things to the military crowd!





1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad you had a good time!!