Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our Thankful Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving was extra special this year. For one. Loren was home! Last year he spent Thanksgiving in Afghanistan while Seth and I were in California. My Dad is also here so it was nice to have some family around. We also knew Loren will miss Christmas this year so it made us really appreciate this holiday together!

In the morning I cooked a bunch of yummy appetizers that we took to our friends home. In the afternoon we went to Stacy and Jared's house. Her parents are in town as well and another mutual friend was there with her family....so as you can imagine her home was full of people/kids and laughter...it was great. Stacy and I have quickly become great friends so it was really nice to spend the Holiday together. We played Scene-it while dinner was cooking...and, umm, I must add I got the winning question right!

It was a great Thanksgiving! Family/friends were wonderful, food was delicious, and most important we were together. Here are some pics that we took! I was bummed I didn't get any at Stacy's house.










2 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad it was a great one and that you got to be together, that's the most important thing. :)

Anonymous said...

You guys look so cute!!! I am so happy that you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving Katie. Its awesome that your dad is visiting you for a while too. my dad just moved here and I am so glad to have him close by again.