Thursday, January 1, 2009

Our 2008 Year in Review

Belgium Trip- January 2008
February was an extra special, stress filled, totally blessed month! I flew home to be with my family as my sister Wanda did the most selfless thing a person can, she donated a kidney to our sister Kim who had kidney failure. The transplant surgery was a success and has forever changed Kim's life! I can't tell you the amount of gratitude, respect, and utter awe that I have for Wanda...she truly is our family's hero!

Luxembourg Day Trip- March 2008

Spain Trip- May 2008


FESTIVALS GALORE- June 2008
Loren graduates NOCA and wins 2 of the biggest awards for the night- July 2008
Legoland and me 38 weeks prego- August 2008

Seth turns 4- September 2008
And becomes a big brother- September 2008

Loren's Dad and Brother visit and they go to Dublin- October 2008


Eur0 Disney- November 2008
What a year its been! We have done so many things and been so blessed along the way.
I'm sure 2009 will be just as good!
And here's to my new years resolution...the same one as last year- KEEP MY CAR CLEAN!!! Wish me luck with 2 kids! haha!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yeah, good luch is right! If you find out a way to do that pass it along my way.

Looks like a great year my friend...Here's to an even more blessed 2009!!