Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Its THAT time...

Well its time to lose the baby weight...ekkk! Let me just say I hate this process (don't we all???) but it needs to be done. Adam is 4 months old and I'm going to be in a wedding and my husband will be home in May and I want to be healthy for myself and family...yada yada yada...there are a million reasons! So off I go to lose the weight! I went to the gym today, I'll be honest I haven't been since I was 4 months prego...YIKES! It kicked my butt and felt good at the same time. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I really do wish you luck my friend. It's so hard!! I tell myself everyday I need to get serious...one day it will click and I will. :)

Anonymous said...

Me too!!! I have about 15 pounds I still want to lose. Its so funny that you started working out yesterday cause yesterday was my first day back on my elliptical machine. And I did about 400 crunches yesterday....I'm so paying for it today.
Hang in there girl!!!! We can do it!

Katie said...

Thanks for the encouragment!! Me and the elliptical are again best friends :) So far I'm doing great with it!!

Michelle said...

I guess I better get my butt on mine and become best buddies!