Friday, January 9, 2009

I've got the winter blues

Its no secret Loren and I just aren't fans of the cold! Actually that's putting it nicely, we hate it! So needless to say since I'm a California girl and Loren's a Florida boy Germany's winters have taken a lot of getting used too. We have lived here 3.5 years and we are still trying to get used to it. I just don't enjoy freezing the minute you walk outside, dressing myself and the boys in 4 layers of clothes (and five minutes after doing so Seth will have to use the bathroom), scarping ice off my windshield every morning, shoveling snow off my sidewalk and driveway, constantly having a snotty nose, having to stay inside for 4 moths...okay my rant is over! Thank God next month I will be in California! Oh, how I can't wait!!!!!

Well, this past weekend it snowed! Which is okay I guess, if its going to be this cold (high is 12!!!) it might as well snow so everything looks pretty. Seth on the other hand loves the snow and would play in it all day if I let him. Here are some pics of him enjoying it...








2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a change for you guys I imagine. Enjoy it now though...wis we could trade for a bit! Can't wait for you to visit!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you about the cold. I'm tired of already too...we have at least 3 more months of it though. Seth looks adorable in his snow gear. I'll have to post pics of the girls in theirs. :0)