Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Heading to the Chapel!

What a week its been. I have been really busy but can't think of anything important I did! The best news I got this week was my best friend is getting MARRIED! Alayna and I have been friends since we worked together at Ross at age 16. We went to the same high school but didn't really know each other since she was a year behind me. We have managed to stay best friends for 13 years! Our friendship is extremely important to me. We have had so many adventures together; from our wild college days to trying to find out who we were in our early twenties to now building our own families. She has always given me encouragement and support through all my decisions! I can't wait for her special day...May 17! And the best part is, she's marrying a wonderful man who adores her! Here's to best friends and all the secrets we have on each other!!
Here's the happy couple!

13 years of friendship equal a million pics, here are just a few recent one's!






Where else but Vegas...haha!




1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yea, for best friends and good friends!!