Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bath Time FUN

It has been our deal that Loren does that baths and I do the diapers. It works great for us! I've always enjoyed my 30 minutes to catch up on emails, watch the Colbert Report, or make a phone call without having Seth talk to me at the same time (come on Mom's you can relate, I'm sure!!) Well as you know, Loren is gone for 5 more months and that promotes me as the diaper and bath girl. I can't tell you how much FUN I've had doing the baths with the boys! Now I know why Loren never once complained about bath duty! Seth loves his bath and is so fun to watch him make up little games with his toys. Adam loves his bath too and somehow gets more water on the floor than in his bath, boy is it cute! Here are the boys enjoying bath time!

Of course Seth has to have a million toys in there with him...haha!


Thanks Mom for Seth's adorable towel- He loves it and acts like a lion every time he puts it on!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie....the pictures and stories of your boys make me so excited to finally be a mom to a little guy. We LOVE LOVE bath time around here also. Juliettes favorite is to take showers with me and pretend its raining.

Michelle said...

Baths are a hit here too...from day one. Thanks goodness too! My sil has a son who screams everytime he has to get near the bath..so sad...but funny too! :)