Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Baby starts Kindergarten




How do I even describe how emotional it was for me to send my first born to Kindergarten? Words just can't do it. Only those who have experienced this can understand. I was a wreck for weeks before his first day. My Husband really helped me through this. Seth holds a very special place in my heart. He is my first born. And in many ways my best friend.


I love his little heart.
I love his compassion.
I love his goofy side.
I love his need to make everyone follow the rules.
I love his patience with his brother.
I love how he makes me a better person.

He forever will be, my first born.








He was so excited for Kindergarten! Seth has always loved school and I knew I would have the harder time with this transition. The sweetest memory is that Adam was the one to cry when we said goodbye to Seth. Adam LOVES his big brother and really did not want to leave him. Seth put his things up and sat down on the carpet with 2 other little boys. He said goodbye to us and that was it for him. Adam on the other hand cried for 5 minutes after leaving his brother at school....















No comments: