Wednesday, December 1, 2010

California Part 1

After a full day of traveling we made it to California! The previous days had been so emotional but it is was AWESOME to see my family!! Being in my Mom's home filled with family and laughter took all the tears away and made me very excited to be back in the US! Our trip to California was too short (2 weeks went by tooo fast!) but we had a blast. We were always on the go, tons of pics to post.

July 4th BBQ/Birthday Party


Seth, Sierra, and Sage

waiting for fireworks- Me, Becky, and my Mom

This is how the kids entertained themselves while waiting for fireworks LOL Seth is trying!


The gang, plus my Niece Ashley's Boyfriend Cody and minus Adam he went back to the hotel with Loren. Jet-Lag and a toddler are not a fun thing. Poor guy was exhausted!

Me, Kim, and Becky

Pics are out of order, back at the bbq before fireworks


Popper time- Fireworks are illegal in California and no one had been to Mexico in a long time so poppers it was...kids loved them



Becky


Seth could live in the water

Catalina Island

My Mom treated us and took us to Catalina Island....a.ka. a bit of paradise.
Waiting to take the boat to Catalina Island, a very small tourist Island off the coast of California. Its beautiful there. Before Loren and I had kids we spent a long weekend at the Island. We have countless memories about that weekend. Its just a lovely place!


Glass Bottom Boat

For some strange reason Adam loved Sage's stroller....we have the SAME stroller but Becky's is brown and mine is blue. But for some reason Adam wanted the brown one. Spoiled rotten I tell ya.

My Mom and Becky


Relaxing with drinks on the Island




Raging Waters

Seth was in his element here!




We had a great day! I loved this place as a kid and it was awesome to take my boys there!



No comments: