Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dad's Birthday

As I've said earlier My Dad came out to Ohio for a month to help us while we got settled. We were lucky enough that he was here for his birthday! We went to lunch and than to the Air Force Museum which is at Wright Patterson AFB. I was a little worried at first not knowing how the boys would do in a Museum but they had a blast! They both loved the planes and in one section you were able to go inside them. A special treat was an old Air Force One plane that we got to go inside. My camera died at that point so I have no pictures of AFONE. I'm sure I will be back and I am already looking forward to it!





Seth loved this part!





My Sister Wanda and I. Oh the story of her arm....yikes! Well at this point we were in escrow. Along with her Hubby they came to the home inspection since my BIL is very knowledge about homes and how they are built. Well unfortunately, Wanda fell right outside our front door and broke her arm! I felt so bad! It kept her out of work for weeks.....:(




Loren at the EOD exhibit- very cool!



All the men in my life! I am blessed!



Seth was being a goof that day and all the pictures of him he is doing something funny! I love his funny little self. He is so my Son.









No comments: