Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One of those days..

Today has been one of those days where you have been so busy you don't sit down until the kids are in bed. You know those days, right? The good news is I got most of my Christmas shopping done today...YEAH! I always have to start early since I mail my family their gifts. I have been done with Seth for awhile but of course I keep picking up things for him every time I go down the toy isle. So needless to say, like every year, Seth will be very spoiled!

Also today has been pretty sad. That's partly why I went Christmas shopping. We found out the date Loren will be leaving for his deployment. I can't give dates on the internet but its sometime at the beginning of December. He'll be gone for 6 months. My heart is very sad tonight. I know we will get through it, but I hate that we have too.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I hate that you have too also!! You are strong though and will get through it as you always do! I can't wait to see you though!! :) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

That makes me sad katie...i don't know how you air force gals do it. My sis-in-law is here right now hanging with us while Ken is deployed. She does get to talk to him about everyday on their webcams though....that helps.