Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mr. Smiley

Its official, my baby is already growing up faster than I wish. Adam started smiling about 2 weeks ago. Here is one of probably a hundred pictures we took of him smiling. His 2 month check-up is Monday so I'll post his stats than. He truly is the sweetest baby...and a GREAT sleeper....HALLELUJAH!! Pretty much the complete opposite of Seth. Seth was fussy, needed constant attention, and a horrible sleeper as a baby...but of course the biggest joy too! Adam is calm, self soothing, and a wonderful sleeper (he's already sleeping through the night)...let's hope his sleeping habits continue!! Most people who know us well say, Seth looks like me but has Loren's personality while Adam looks like Loren and has my personality...let's see if that stays true as they both grow up :) I couldn't love them more. I feel so blessed to be their Mommy!

Seth at 4 years, 1 month

Adam at 7 weeks

Oh and yes that is a Christmas stocking you see in Seth's picture. I'll post more on that later, basically Loren is leaving in 3 weeks for Qatar and we are doing Christmas early this year. Our tree is already up and we are in full holiday spirit!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your boys are ADORABLE katie!!!! I hope my little guy is like Adam and is chill and sleeps through the night...we'll see.