Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My top 5 baby items

I got an email from my wife's group on fav baby items a couple months ago. I thought it was a great idea so I'll share mine here. Here are my favorite...of course I have many more things that I love but these stand out for me. I love them all! Maybe I should have a 3rd child just so I can use them again...hmmm... lets not get too crazy...haha! What are your favs?

1. Carters Super Cozy Blankets. I love love love baby blankets and these are really a great price for the quality of blanket. Super soft and perfect size!!



2. Advent formula dispenser. I probably use this everyday. I'm not a breastfeeding Mom so this is wonderful for taking formula on the go!








4. Maclaren Easy Traveler!! I love this stroller! Yep, I have one of those huge travel systems and hate it! Its too heavy and takes up half my trunk! So when I saw this I had to get it. I've been a HUGE FAN of Maclaren strollers since Seth was 8 months old when I got my first. They are really worth the money! Lightweight, tall handles, and take up no space! Great to travel with when in and out of airports/cabs!!



5. JJ Cole BundleMe! I would of never needed this when I lived in Vegas/Cali but in cold/rainy/snowy Germany this is AWESOME! Keeps Adam really warm!


tan Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yep, I love # 1 and 2 also!!

Anonymous said...

oooh...good idea Katie. I might have to post the same kind of entry on my blog. I love the formula container thing also.