Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Back from Disney

We made it back from Euro Disney on Sunday after a wonderful mini vacation! Seth LOVED Disney and Adam was a complete ANGEL all weekend! The only problem we ran into was a snow storm on the drive home...that's another story in itself! I'll post pics soon!

Things are really busy until Loren leaves so I probably won't blog much this week. I want to spend all my free time I have with him. The good news is my Dad made it to Germany yesterday and will be here for 2 months. Yep, 2 months...YAHOO! The other good news is Loren and I are headed to Amsterdam on Friday for the weekend!!!! We are really excited! My Dad will be watching the boys while Loren and I spend some much needed couple time together!

So again, off to do laundry and packing!!

And lastly, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! We will be spending it with our friends Stacy and Jared. Hope everyone has a wonderful turkey day! Here are 5 things right off the top of my head I am thankful for:

1. Healthy children
2. My marriage
3. My Dad being with me in Germany for 2 months
4. My parents and sisters
5. Kohl's extra 30% off!!! haha!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad it was a fun time. I knew Seth would be in Heaven!!