Friday, September 18, 2009

Adam's first haircut

Okay these pics are terrible! But I have to show them. I took Adam to get his very first hair cut on his birthday. I wasn't sure if I wanted to cut his little goldilocks but it was starting to get in his face. And I absolutely do not trust myself with scissors so it was off to the stylist. I got referred to a lady who does hair in her basement. It went really well, Adam just sat there the first 5 minutes and drank his juice. The last 2 minutes or so he started to get wiggly but never once did he cry. She was very patient and fell in love with my little blue eyed boy. He looks so different to me without his little curls in the back. At first I regretted doing it but now have gotten used to it and love it! He looks like a little boy rather than a baby now...sniff, sniff!

The pics loaded wrong and I don't have the time to fix them. So just look at them backwards :)

After the cut!

Look at how well he is doing!


Give him juice and he is a happy boy!


lol love this one!





The before pic!




He looks sad here but really he wasn't!





Another before pic!




A pic I took at home, before the cut, shows the back of his hair.




No comments: