Thursday, September 17, 2009

1st day of Pre K

Seth finally started Pre K on Monday! What a journey it has been enrolling him in this class....whew! Its M-F 8:30-11:30. And the best thing is...he LOVES It!! Seth's a very smart kid (like his Daddy!) and needs to be challenged. I was worried that the program wasn't going to do that for him. Honestly, it probably won't, but for 3 hours a day he gets to paint/color/read books/play outside/and be around kids his own age. He will have years and years of homework so I figure as long as I'm working with him at home he will be fine. The web offers so many things you can print that will help your child with reading/writing/math skills.
Here is Seth eating breakfast at 7 am...an hour earlier than what he is used too. I made him his favorite on his first day, "daddy's waffles"


So excited to go to school!






In front of his school






So the bottom line, Seth is happy and that makes me happy!

No comments: