Monday, September 28, 2009

Adam is 1

My baby has turned into a toddler, Adam turned 1! This year has gone by so fast. He is a complete joy and makes me laugh everyday.
Happy Birthday Adam, you will always be my baby..
We love you Adam and even though it breaks my heart you are growing up; I am also so excited to watch you become the man you will be..
Adam is:
-saying mama, dada, baby, ut oh, and no no
-pushes Seth or Loren off of me if they try to hug me while I hold him
-so far does not like milk
-points at everything and loves balloons and bubbles
-follows Seth everywhere, where Seth is Adam isn't far behind
-walks exculively now
-loves books-favorite food is spaghetti, soft pretzels, pears, and yogurt-still
-sleeps with his favorite animal blanket
Putting his new ride together






Making Adam a cake












His favorite gift, thanks Mom!





Seth helping Adam with his gifts











He loves it!!!!


Adam's 1 year stats:

weight: 20.5 15% percentitle

heighr: 29 inches 25% percentitle





We love you baby!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy birthday Adam, this year went way too fast!!!