Monday, July 13, 2009

busy days..

We have been so busy these days. Friday night Loren and I had our date night. He came home early and surprised me with beautiful flowers. We were planning on catching a 5 pm movie but missed that since Adam didn't wake up till after 4. We let him sleep since we didn't want him to be cranky for Stacy. Adam's top 3 teeth are coming in...which means he's been Mr. Cranky Pants lately...so we didn't want to add to his crankiness! It was still a wonderful evening even though we missed the movie. We went to dinner at the new Macaroni Grill that opened on base. Dinner was yummy and it was great to actually have a conversation during dinner. I was a little worried how Adam would do for Stacy since I haven't left him with anyone since we've been in Germany. He cried when I left so I went back in and calmed him down. It was really sweet. I must admit, it broke my heart a little when Stacy told me he kept going to the door and saying mama. But she said he did good and Loren and I needed time to be a couple. I don't mention how Seth did b/c he loves Stacy and her 2 boys, he played and played...probably didn't even know I left!

On Saturday we went to a birthday party for 2 of Seth's friends. They combined the party and it was a really fun day. All of our friends were there so it made it extra special.

In other news, Loren found out his test date for Master...August 12th is the big day! He should know around the 10th of september if he made it...keep your fingers and toes crossed!

No comments: