Thursday, July 16, 2009

10 months old





Adam is 10 months old today.

Makes me so sad my baby is becoming a toddler...

He is such a joy...

A lil bit about our lil bit:

-waves bye bye

-letting go when he is standing
-loves to feed himself

-favorite foods are carrots, green beans, yogurt, peas, banana's (he finally loves them!), applesauce, spaghetti noodles, and gerber puffs

-he is just now starting to like his baths,

but when you start to wash his hair...its over...crying begins!

-loves his stroller as long as you are moving it

-loves playing with Seth

-still not keen on drinking from a sippy cup

-loves his morning cereal

-goes to sleep on his own, in his crib...if I even think about putting him down in my bed and taking a nap with him, he instantly wakes up and wants to play!

-takes 2 naps a day, ranging from 1 -2 hours each

-goes to bed between 7:30 - 8:00 and is up between 6:30 - 7: 30

-is a little shy when strangers talk to him...and hides his head on my chest when they start talking....its truly the sweetest thing!

-LOVES his Dad! When Loren got home, Adam was a little unsure for the first few days...but now when Loren's home he wants him!! He wants me when he's hungry or tired though.

-loves to make funny noises with his mouth (kind of like a raspberry)

-he says Mama, Nana, Baba, Yaya

-my nickname for him is butterball, he has the SOFTEST skin...

Loren thinks its funny I call him a turkey!

-loves to unload the kitchen cabinets...his fav is the plastic bowls!

-loves to snuggle with blankets

-wants nothing to do with the pacifier anymore...I threw them all out...and I'm very grateful that he weaned himself off of it!

-doesn't like the car much, after about 5 minutes he wants out

-wears size 6-9 months

-has 5 teeth, 3 on top, 2 on the bottom

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH ADAM!

I can't believe in 2 months you'll be one!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh Katie...what a doll!!