Saturday, February 21, 2009

What's been happening!

Well life has been busy lately so here's a little synopsis of what's been happening!

-PACKING/LANDRY/CLEANING...for our trip! We leave in 9 days and I've been very busy trying to pack myself and 2 kids and cleaning the house so I don't come home to a mess! So far so good. Just have Seth's room to do, which won't happen till Monday evening because he will just destroy it the minute we clean it!

-Diet/Exercise....let me just say when you're trying to loose weight it consumes your day! Trying to plan each meal and find time to get a good workout in has been time consuming. But hey, I'm down 11 lbs!!!! YEAH! I'll post more on that later.

-Watching mindless reality tv...yep I'm a victim, by choice of course, of all the reality crap that's on. From American Idol, to the Bachelor (OMG who's he gonna pick and what the heck is DeAnna doing back!!), to my FAVORITE Real Housewives of Orange County! My evenings are full watching all these silly shows! But I love them and its been a nice distraction since Loren's gone.

-Seth's activities!! From his Preschool to kindersports to his Thursday play date with our friends he's a busy guy which makes me a busy Mom! It takes up a lot of time but makes the weeks pass!

-My little Angel, aka Adam, is teething! Yep, you guessed it, so he's not sleeping great at night therefore neither am I! Here's to hoping this phase passes soon!

-And a little update of Loren- he's been great, in a week we will be at the half-way mark which means 3 more months till he's home. He's been very busy with work, school (already completed 2 classes- 3 more to go!) and working out!! He's good though and safe which is all that matters. I'm very spoiled since Seth and I get to talk to him everyday.

Well off I go to clean the kitchen...fun, fun, huh? Peace! Love you all!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

OK, well glad you are almost here! :)

And I totally think Melissa has this in the bag. I have thought that since the beginning. SO much drama this season, that's for sure. ;)

Katie said...

I started watching the show late so I wasn't sure who was favored. I liked the the girl who came in 3rd...Jillian I think. Anyway, its a good season!! My fav girl never wins!