Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My RESULTS!

After a week of eating well and being a slave to the elliptical
I LOST 5 LBS!!!!!
I'm really proud of myself!
I even went to a kids birthday party and didn't eat the pizza or cake!
I even took Seth to see Bolt (more on that later) and didn't eat the popcorn (that was a little tough!)
I even went to an all girl's slumber party (didn't stay the night obviously) and didn't eat the calzone's
I'm on a good track and feel very MOTIVATED! My Dad is doing this with me, so that helps when the person your living with is eating well!
And on another note, today marks 2 months since Loren left...4 more to go!!!
We're 1/3 DOWN!! YEAH!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Great job Katie, I'm really proud of you!!

So when are you heading out here??

Katie said...

I leave Germany March 3 and will be here till May 19!!! So tons of time to hangout, maybe a disney trip too?! Can't wait to see ya!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!! So, my scale hasnt budged even though I've been on the elliptical everyday. ARRRGGHHH!! For me, these last 15 pounds are the darndest to get off and its only going to get harder as I get older.

Keep it up girl!!!! you're doing great!

Michelle said...

Disney trip for sure, we have our passes ready!! And if you're up to it I'm having a Twilight party March 21st, you can just act like a fan if you want!! :)

And Jen, seriously, no talk about shedding the pounds. You looked better 1 week after having Tyler than I do a year later. :) Really Katie, tell her to hush!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of your Disney trip and Twilight party!!!!! I dont have any family to visit there anymore...my dad's here now and my grandma is putting her house for sale March 1st. :0(

Michelle...I have some serious muffin top action...3 kids will do that to ya!!! :0)

Katie said...

Than we will have to make our way to see you! Both of you look great! I agree Jen , the last 15 are hard!!! Problem with me is I'm still carrying around an extra 10 from SETH!!! GEEZ!!!