Monday, December 7, 2009

Can he really be that old to do this?




Seth had his very first sleep over. Wow. I can't believe he can do this. And believe me, he did. I had a harder time with it than he did.

It all started when his buddy Aidan asked him to have a sleep over. Since I am super close to Aidan's mommy and our families have been friends for 3 years I said yes. Well the day came and I was starting to second guess my choice. I worried that Seth wouldn't go to bed for them or he would wake up in the middle of the night asking for me. But I let him go and was glad I did. He did amazing. Stacy said she had no issues with him going or staying in bed. Aww, breaks my heart a little...couldn't he of at least asked for me once...lol

Here are some pics before they picked him up!

No comments: