Thursday, January 21, 2010

8 YEARS BABY!!

8 years married and 10 years together. Wow. Really, where has the time gone? When Loren and I first met we knew very early on that we would get married. What can I say, he swept me off my feet and I knew he was the one. The last 10 years we have had good times and hard times, but have remained best friends. I truly cannot believe how lucky I am to have a Husband who supports me, respects me, and shows me his love daily. And to top it off, he is the most amazing Father to our sons. I could not ask for more and thank the Lord every night that I am Mrs. Loren Green.

To celebrate our anniversary we wanted to do something special. We decided to go ice skating and than have dinner at a German restaurant. I have not been ice skating in at least 15 years and it showed as soon as I put on the skates. Honestly, I sucked. Loren was awesome and instantly starting skating...seriously, why is he always good at everything he does?! Anyway, after ice skating we went to the Brauhaus. This restaurant holds a special memory because it was the very first German restaurant we had lunch at 4 1/2 years ago. The first time we had lunch there, we were the nervous Americans who didn't have a clue what to order. Well, living in Europe for over 4 years has paid off and this time we instantly got comfortable and ordered a yummy dinner. It was a wonderful night. Thank you Babe for making it so special. I heart you. Here's to 8 more years together! And many more after that...!!


Loren skating, where am I...attached to the wall of course!





The Restaurant


Terrible picture of me with hat head but here we are at dinner...


No comments: