Tuesday, October 20, 2009

5 new things

About Seth...


1. He has an imaginary friend named Browser...guess he's been playing to much Mario Cart!
2. Loves Eggs and bananas now...shocked?
3. Obsessed with Walter the Farting Dog books
4. His favorite position in soccer is goalie
5. When I pick him up from Pre-K he runs into my arms and asked if I missed him...

About Adam..



1. He is a biter, bites me and Seth all day long...geez!
2. Trying to use a spoon when he eats
3. Whenever he hears music; he starts dancing!
4. LOVES to ride in the "car shopping carts" at the commissary with his big brother
5. Gives the very best bear hugs..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that your boys make me SO EXCITED to have a little boy now!!!! They are just the most precious little guys. I know I have some really cool stuff to look forward to.

Katie said...

Little boys are the BEST!! They always love their mommy's. Of course I wouldn't know the later. But I can tell you I feel so blessed to be rasing boys.